Happy New Year to you all! But you know what this means, don’t you? Yep, it’s resolution time. I’ve got my usual list of diet, exercise and blah blah blah, but I also have a list of New Year’s resolutions for our home. Maybe since I’m putting it in writing I’ll actually stick to them (is that the secret?). Let’s give it a try, in no particular order:
1) Use coasters. Yeah, like these.
2) Use my Kitchen Aid mixer.
3) Buy more art. I mean, Buy Some Damn Art.
4) Make more art.
5) Throw a house warming party.
6) Throw any kind of party:
7) Recycle catalogues within a week.
8) Bring home house plants (and don’t kill them).
9) Bring home flowers.
10) Grow flowers.
11) Create a space that feels like this:
12) Frequent the local antique markets.
13) Fill the house with more music, and less TV. (Moves Like Jagger might just happen on a Tuesday night…and I’m not embarrassed to say it.)
14) Take more photos (aka better photos).
15) Light more candles.
16) Receive more packages like this:
Well, this is the plan anyway. Tune in next week to see how it’s coming along…